Breakfast Room and Services
Breakfast is served between 7AM and 10AM. For an early breakfast, please inform our Reception at least two days earlier. Alternatively, we are happy to prepare a breakfast box for you with a bunch of pastries, yoghurt, bread and fresh fruits.
We are afraid we no longer serve dinner. Since most reservations are made on a last-minute basis, we cannot predict how many guests are in-house at a particular time, thus making it difficult to serve fresh food at all times.
- Airport pick-up and airport drop-off by private car at the cost of EGP 110.- per way.
- Airport pick up and airport drop-off by private car as of January 1st, 2015 will be at the cost of EGP 120.- per way .
- Purchase of train tickets will against a service fee of USD 10.-. Train tickets must be paid in foreign currency. You will need to send a copy of your passport ahead of time. Your passport must be valid for at least another six months after your arrival date.
- Free wi-fi internet access throughout the whole hotel.
- One-day trips to Giza and Saqqara pyramids as well as other locations around Cairo. For an eight-hour day trip, the price will vary from a minimum of EGP 220.- to EGP 270.-, depending on your destinations.
- Booking Feluka rides, the traditional Egyptian sailboat, to take you for a relaxing sail at sunset time.
- Free luggage storage
Please note that the Longchamps Hotel is not a travel agency. My team and I will do our best to provide you with trained professionals but we cannot accept responsibility should they not fully meet your requests.